Get involved. What’s on right now?
- Book Club with Ms. Coffin on Wednesdays during lunch in room 283 (next to the Counselling Centre). If you enjoy reading and discussing great books, come along.
- Improv has started. See Mr. Brehaut. Improv is more than just creative and dramatic; it’s a great skill to have.
- Creative Writing with Yvette Doucette on Wednesdays (3:30 – 5:30 pm). If you like to write (even when no marks given or earned), come on out. See Mr. Baker or Ms. Coffin for more information.
- Art Club after school on Wednesdays. See Mr. Strickey
- The Yearbook Group works on creating that lasting memory all year. See Ms. MacIntosh.
- For a complete list: Clubs and activities to get involved in
Posted on October 8, 2012, in Front Page. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Get involved. What’s on right now?.